What We Believe
At the Embassy, you can expect a fun and inspiring worship experience with friendly people ready to serve you, contemporary music and a laid back atmosphere. You will feel right at home from the moment you step into the building.
Our Pastors will guide you through the practical and timeless truths from the Bible with humor and sincerity. We believe you will find the teaching inspiring and applicable to your everyday life. Creative and relevant teaching is a priority at Redeeming Love Christian Embassy.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God as the only Savior of the world. We believe He was conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of a virgin, died for the sins of all men, and by the shedding of His blood, there is forgiveness of sins and reconciliation for all who call upon His name. He was then buried and rose again on the third day, then ascended to heaven and now sits at the right hand of Father God.
2. We believe the scriptures are the constitution and by-laws for Kingdom living in the world, and they are inspired by God and they point to Jesus who is The Word of God and The Living Logos.
3. We believe in the tri-unity of God who demonstrates His love through the Father's heart, the Son's finished work, and the Holy Spirits comfort and empowerment.
4. We believe that miracles and the Gifts of the Spirit are for today and that divine healing through the atoning blood of Jesus Christ is completed through the finished work of the cross and that it is the Fathers desire for us to live life to the full and to prosper in every area of our lives.
5. We believe in The Resurrection and the Physical return of the Lord Jesus Christ and that He is coming back as He promised.
6. We believe that the Church is the Body of Christ on the earth and is led by the five-fold ascension gifts, to prepare the church to do Kingdom service and to become the son's and daughters of inheritance to reap the nations.
7. We believe that at the New Birth (Salvation) your spirit is saved, your soul is being saved and your body will be saved and that maturity is an ongoing work of grace through the renewing of your soul (Mind, Will, and Emotions).
Redeeming Love Christian Embassy is an IRS registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and listed on the IRS Publication 78.
All donations are fully tax deductible as allowed by law. IRS Letter of Determination